What is the Tri-bolt Security Lock?
- According to 1992 FBI Uniform Crime Reports, a burglary happens every 11 seconds and the majority of burglaries are residential.
- Average loss per residential burglary was $1,607.
- The South was the region with the highest volume of burglaries, reported 45.2% of all burglaries committed.
- 61.4% of all burglaries were by forcible entry (use of force of any kind to unlawfully enter a structure for the purpose of commiting a theft or felony-entering through the use of tools, breaking windows and forcing doors, windows or locks).
- Burglars spend no more than 60 seconds breaking into a home. Measures which rise this time may cause burglars to change their mind.
- 34% of all burglars enter through the front door. 22% enter through the back door
- Drowning is the second leading cause of accidental injury related death in children ages one to fourteen, and the number one cause of accidental injury related death in children ages one to four.
- Drowning is the number one cause of death for children under five in Florida.
- Residential swimming pools account for 60-90% of drownings for children aged 0-4 years. Half of these drownings occur at the child's own home.
- Children who drown in residential pools had been: last seen inside their home, gone for less than 5 minutes, and in the care of either or both parents at the time.
Need More Info? Call us 1-919-518-3213